Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Letter to the UPS Guy

Dear Mr. UPS Guy,

You made me sad today.

Your usually prompt and polite service still remains prompt, but the polite factor was somehow missed today when you put my Aveda Conditioner to rest...on top of my lavender plant.

While I understand my plant was in the location you sometimes like to place my packages (between the pillar on my porch and the garage) this plant is sickly and trying to recover from excessive sun exposure.

Your mushing of the not-so-healthy branches is neither welcome nor appreciated. Please, Mr. UPS Guy, just go back to leaving my stuff in front of my door. I trust that the cardboard shipping boxes will tolerate the not-so-soft resting place and can sustain the sun better than my lavender plant at this time.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments: