Nope, I'm not grouchy. I'm bouncy, skippy and just a bit amused with stuff. Oh, and the first part of this blog is being typed with one hand, while the other hand directs a freshly-baked butterscotch chip cookie right into my mouth - it's fabulous.
Even better, is that Jason was nice enough to bake cookies tonight and hand them to me during trips back and forth to the kitchen as I blog surf.
It's not just cookies that make me happy - they just make things better.
I'm happy because:
- I met my hubby in a bar and thinking about that story made me smile today.
- My family makes me glad I have them to call my family.
- I've got an amazing group of friends that are fun, caring and continually introduce me to cool new people as well as helping me discover different areas of my own personality.
- Beer always tastes better in the summer.
- I'm finally running my air conditioning on a regular basis.
- I can legitimately say I'm doing work while playing with a huge pile of toys on my desk.
- My physical therapist makes me feel like a rockstar.
- I walked all by myself for 25 feet today (it was kinda wobbly and a bit ugly, but I DID IT!).
- I'm able to visualize myself wearing my gi and my belt again.
- The mountains outside my home are beautiful.
- I love the color green and it's all around me.
- Little white dogs with brown ears make the world a better place.
- Did I mention hot, gooey cookies?