Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Incoming!

Dear Google,

Thanks for keeping the Vertical Inhibitor intact.....since 2009. I haven't forgotten you, in fact I hadn't really missed you, until recently.

But after a lengthy and inspiring conversation centered about the "why" that has been staring me in the face, I'm coming back. And I'm doing so with a vengeance.

Have I thought about

  • The right thing?
  • Unapologetically putting myself out for the world to see?
  • Standing on top of the mountain and screaming?
  • All of the fun we can have?
The answer is yes. I'll move forward with sharing the clumsy, the funny, the moving, the harsh and the little demon that sits on one shoulder egging me on just to "see what happens."

Why? 

I'll tell you.

In the words of one of the the most beautiful woman I've known who's memory I cherish every day, "She believed she could so she did."


So I will. 




No comments: