Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The marketing post that had me ROFLMAO

I love work that presents itself as a puzzle. The task of figuring out how to do things different. Figuring out how to do things better.

Right now I'm diving into the social media pool to see how my company can fit in. I'm reading articles, following blogs and seeing how others have successfully maneuvered their position from the traditional 'speak to the mission statement' ways and developed an online presence that is casual, yet credible.

In my readings today, I came across this....




I laughed out loud as I paged through the slides. Afterwards, I pushed my chair back from my desk and thought, "Yup - Nailed it." Then I forwarded the post to a friend. Now, I'm sharing it with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm very happy you liked it.

With my best regards,

The Kaiser.